Wednesday 18 March 2015

Mother's Day Raspberry Bakewell Cake

What a lovely Mother's Day! Thank you for BBC Good Food for a nice simple recipe that fit the 'something fruity' cake request from my mum this year.


This recipe was made really easy by my hand-whisk. Throw the ingredients (except for the raspberries and almond flakes), whiz briefly until combined and then pour in half the mix, raspberries, the other half and almond flakes go on top! Check out the Raspberry Bakewell Cake Recipe!

I made a square one:


I should warn you that it is a thick mixture and you really will need to get your hands into the cake tin to push the mixture down over the raspberries to nestle them happily into the mixture. 

I could NOT stop eating this cake! Definitely going to make this again.


Happy Mother's Day! Cake Love, Fayerie Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment