Friday 27 March 2015

Rich design on this Millionaire Short Bread!

Happy Birthday, Jane!

Make millions of new friends with this recipe! 

I love short bread so covering it in caramel and chocolate seems a little indulgent... but that's they way I like my treats! 



I started with a nice firm shortbread.



And then layered my pan-made caramel and a mixture of milk and dark chocolate I'd melted in a bowl over a steaming saucepan. 


 Finally, following my boyfriend's incredibly inspired idea, I melted some additional milk chocolate for a lighter colour to drizzle in parallel lines across the top and then streak across with a fork the opposite way for a classy, decorative look!














This was my first Millionaire shortbread so thank you to the BBC Good Food recipe (a bit of a theme with me recently, I love learning new recipes!) 




Cake Love, Fayerie Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment